This Revolutionary Smart bike trainer is designed to create an unprecedented, one of a kind and immersive experience. It is equipped with vivacious features like Virtual shifting, Gear Feel and descent simulation. It is without question the most innovative smart bike offering the most realistic cycling experience possible. Compatible with most popular applications like Tacx, TrainerRoad and Zwift.
The Tacx NEO Bike Smart is a revolutionary smart bike that lets you train your way. Quiet, powerful and accurate, it makes cycling indoors remarkably realistic and fun.
REALISTIC, AS IT SHOULD BE
Simulating your outdoor ride indoors is what this Smart bike trainer is designed for. With Dynamic Inertia, Road feel and Gear feel the Tacx NEO Bike brings you the most realistic and smooth cycling feeling possible.
The combination of NEO Smart technology and the internal design of the NEO Bike resulted in the most silent indoor bike trainer available.
Unmatched power. The NEO Bike is able to resist sprints up to 2200 watts and simulate climbs up to a 25% incline. Making sure this trainer is able to deliver during the most intense training sessions.
ACCURATE AND RELIABLE
The Tacx NEO Bike measures your power with incredible precision, making sure you that your data is accurate and reliable. This Smart trainer is the only trainer that doesn’t require a calibration process. It measures your power with a maximum deviation of 1%.
Dynamic inertia is developed to control the mass inertia (ride feel) as realistic as possible. In contrast to the mass inertia of a flywheel, Dynamic inertia compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination. This ensures the most realistic and smooth ride feel.
- Type of trainer - Smart bike with direct drive and motor brake
- Magnets - 32 Neodymium magnets
- Transmission - None
- Electrical requirements - 110-240 Volt , Mains power optional
- Power indicator - Multicolour LED , Spot on floor
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT) - 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable - Yes
- Gear ratio - Chainring set-up: up to 3 sprockets, teeth per sprocket adjustable between 22 and 53 , Rear cassette: up to 12 sprockets, teeth per sprocket adjustable between 11 and 40
- Q-factor - 147 mm
- Supplied with - Fans , Tablet mount , Saddle , Handlebars , 2 USB chargers (front) , Sweat cover, Ciro bottle cage , Bottle , Tacx towel , 1 month Tacx Premium software , Pedals and tablet not included
Max. power - (40 km/h) 2200 Watt
Max. incline - 25%
Simulation of descent - Yes
Max. torque - 85 Nm
Max. brake force - 250 N
Flywheel - Virtual
Mass inertia - Variable to 125kg (275.6lbs)
Calibration - No calibration required
Footprint (lxw) - 1390 × 750 mm (54.7 × 29.5 in)
Height - 1170 mm (46,1 in)
Dimensions when folded - Not foldable
Weight - 50 kg (110 lbs)
DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL
Wireless communication - ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open
Control by - ANT+FE-C bike computers , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna , Smartphone , Stand alone , Tablet
Output - Cadence , Power , Speed
Read out - on Bike computer , Computer with ANT+ antenna , Smartphone , Sports watch , Tablet
Accuracy - <1%